A list of the most sinful cities in America names St. Louis as the true Sin City.
Real estate blog Movoto compiled the list using the Seven Deadly Sins.
The sin scores were compiled using the following metrics:
Strip clubs per capita (Lust)
Cosmetic surgeons per capita (Pride)
Violent crime per year per 1,000 residents (Wrath)
Theft per year per 1,000 residents (Envy)
Percentage of disposable income given to charity each year (Greed)
Percentage of obese residents (Gluttony)
Percentage of physically inactive residents (Sloth)
St. Louis finished in the top three of three sins, Wrath, Envy, and Sloth.
Surprisingly, Las Vegas was listed as the 10th most sinful city.
A St. Louis high school is on the list of the Top 200 in the country.
The list is created by the US News and World Report and considers over 21,000 public high schools when making the list. Metro Academic and Classical came in at number 135 an earned a gold medal from the publication.
The list uses data like state assessment test results, AP test scores, and enrollment to assign a college readiness score.
The full top 10 for Missouri high schools:
1. Metro Academic and Classical High School, St. Louis (St. Louis Public School District)
2. Clayton High School, Clayton (Clayton District)
3. Kirkwood High School, Kirkwood (Kirkwood R-VII District)
4. Marquette High School, Chesterfield (Rockwood School District)
5. Eureka Sr. High, Eureka (Rockwood School District)
6. Park Hill High School, Kansas City (Park Hill District)
7. Lindbergh High School, St. Louis (Lindbergh School District)
8. Rock Bridge Sr. High, Columbia (Columbia 93 District)
9. South High, Ballwin (Parkway C-2 District)
10. Lee's Summit West High, Lee's Summit (Lee's Summit R-VII District)