Firefighters responding to a call in Park Hills, Missouri got more than they bargained for when they found a marijuana growing operation in the basement. The Daily Journal newspaper in Park Hills reports that emergency crews were called to the home when the resident's mother fell asleep with a lit cigarette, catching her mattress on fire. This happened early Saturday morning. After firefighters extinguished the blaze, they searched the home and reportedly found about 20 plants, as well as lighting and watering equipment in the basement. Formal charges have not yet been filed.