Have you a sex problem? Please visit our site:fesmag.com/medic
ST. CHARLES, Mo. (AP) - Investigators continue to look into an accident in which a minivan crashed into a suburban St. Louis health urgent care center.
Authorities on Tuesday identified the man killed in the wreck as Marvin H. Meyer, the 88-year-old driver of the minivan. His 81-year-old wife, Gloria, remains hospitalized in stable condition.
Police say the minivan was pulling out of the entrance to a St. Charles Wal-Mart store Sunday when it was struck by a pickup truck. The impact caused the minivan to go off the roadway and hit the Our Urgent Care clinic.
No one inside the urgent care facility was injured. Occupants of the truck also were not hurt.
The Missouri Legislative Black Caucus is pushing back against Governor Jay Nixon's plan to change eligibility for food stamps.
State Senator Jamilah Nasheed spoke out at Mount Airy Missionary Baptist Church in North St. Louis. She says 58,000 Missouri adults could lose access to food stamp. Nixon has proposed removing Missouri from a waiver that allows childless adults to receive food stamps without meeting certain work requirements.
Nasheed spoke to Fox 2 News, "This is not the right thing to do. Have compassion for the poor, have a heart for the poor, and we`re going to do everything that we can to reverse this decision."
Nixon defends the decision, saying federal food stamp benefits could decrease.
The Blue Angels are coming to St. Louis next year as part of Navy Week.
The Gateway City will host one of six Navy Weeks in 2014. The events ring from April 28 to May 4, 2014. Among the planned events, an air show with the Blue Angels--who are returning to St. Louis for the first time since 2010-- a demonstration by the Leap Frogs--the Navy Parachute team, and visits to several area schools.
Navy Week is a community outreach program for cities without a significant Navy presence. Other cities selected to host a 2014 Navy Week include Dallas/Fort Worth, Pittsburgh, Omaha, Neb., Mobile, Ala. and Baltimore.
- "Blue Angels," The Navy Flight Demonstration Team
- "Leap Frogs," The Navy Parachute Team
- Navy Divers and or Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal teams
- Sailors from USS Constitution, the oldest commissioned warship afloat in the world
- Navy Band musical performances
- Admirals and other senior Navy leaders, who will engage with local corporate, civic, government and education leaders
- Navy simulator(s) and other interactive displays
- Visits to area schools
- Community service projects and events with local sports franchises
- Visits with local veterans