Have you a sex problem? Please visit our site:fesmag.com/medic
A small west St. Louis County hamlet is the richest community in the U.S. according to the "Wall Street Cheat Sheet." The website compared the annual incomes of the top five-percent of earners and found the City of Huntleigh topped the list. The median income of the top five-percent in Huntleigh was just over $2.7 million.
About 400 people call the city nestled between Frontenac, Ladue and Kirkwood home. Among them are August Busch IV, Carnival Cruise Lines chief Arnold Donald and several other well heeled families.
The top 8 cities and the median income of the top 5 percent in each:
1. Huntleigh, MO: $2.700 million
2. Mill Neck, NY: $2.511 million
3. Chenequa, WI: $2.498 million
4. Cove Neck, NY: $2.383 million
5. Jupiter Island, FL: $2.090 million (Home of Tiger Woods)
6. Chevy Chase Village, MD: $2.090 million
7. Westover Hills, TX: $2.045 million
8. Westlake, TX: $2.041 million