Have you a sex problem? Please visit our site:fesmag.com/medic
One man faces charges, including first degree murder, for allegedly shooting two men Tuesday night.
Police say 20-year-old Ralph Cato approached three people as they sat on the front porch of a home near Fairgrounds Park and started shooting. The shots hit two men, critically injuring one man and killing the other. The victim has been ID'ed as Charles Moorehead.
Prosecutors issued six felony charges against Cato, ranging from murder to assault and armed criminal action.
St. Louis County Police believe a drug deal gone bad is the reason two men were shot late Tuesday night.
Around 11:30 PM officers were called about a shooting in Jennings. Investigators believe a drug transaction was underway when two men standing outside a vehicle decided to rob two other men who were inside a vehicle. One person in the car then pulled a gun of his owner and shot the would-be robbers.
Both of the victims are reported to be 22 years old and hospitalized. No names have been released.
A standoff in Maryland Heights is over and ended without violence.
Police were called to a house near the intersection of Olive and Fee Fee Road. A suspect in the house was threatening to hurt himself and police. The suspect's brother told police that the man could have been suffering drug withdrawal symptoms. Around 4 this morning, the man surrendered to authorities.
The suspect's name has not been released and no injuries were reported.
One man is dead and another is in critical condition after a shooting in North St. Louis Tuesday afternoon.
Police say about 4 p.m, a man approached a home near Fairground Park. He reportedly yelled at the people sitting on the front porch and then fired shots at them.
One man was hit in the chest. He later died. Another man was hit in the back. He's hospitalized in critical, but stable condition.
Police say a 20 year old man has been taken into custody in connection to the shooting. Police say a disagreement over a debt led to the confrontation.
Prison is the next stop for 26-year-old Carl Matthews.
He was sentenced to 10 years behind bars for sex trafficking. Prosecutors say Matthews conspired with co-defendant Carla Matthews to force to women to engage in prostitution at a local hotel. Carl also forced the woman to apply for federal aid and food stamps to help support the operation.
Carla Matthews will go to trial at a later date.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (AP) - Law enforcement officials say a southwest Missouri man charged in the theft of more than $100,000 worth of cattle and equipment might be part of a larger rustling ring.
DNA found on a paper towel near the scene of a cattle theft in May 2012 led to the arrest last week of 67-year-old Howard Perryman of Monett. Greene County Sheriff Jim Arnott says Perryman was a cattle rustler when Arnott started as a deputy sheriff in 1988 and still is.
The Springfield News-Leader reports Perryman has more than 30 felony convictions. He was charged last week with two counts of felony stealing and one count of felony tampering.
He was being held in the Greene County Jail on $1 million bond. He didn't yet have an attorney Tuesday.
A Missouri man faces several charges after he allegedly stole more than $1 million from a business his mother co-owned.
Prosecutors allege that Michael Britt stole the money over a six-year period. Britt worked as the bookkeeper at Gene-Del Printing in Brentwood. He told his mother that starting in 2005 he would make out checks to himself and forge the owners' signatures. Investigators say that over an 11-month period, he forged 166 checks.
Britt faces a dozen charges of forgery and is held on a $35,000 bond.
A man and woman remain on the loose after allegedly trying to rob a man at a Metro-East restaurant.
Around 8:30 Saturday night, employees at a Collinsville Hardee's called police to report the suspects attacked a customer in the restroom. The victim said a man followed him into the restroom, hit him, and tried to steal his wallet. Surveillance tape shows the suspect getting in a car with a woman and driving off.
They were last seen in a white Ford Escape. Anyone with information is asked to call the CrimeStoppers.
A search is underway for three suspects after they crashed a stolen vehicle into a north County house.
Police say the suspects were driving a stolen Cadillac sedan when they crashed into a Spanish Lake home around 9:30 this morning. The suspects ran from the scene, but police believe they know their identities. K-9 units were called in to help with the search. No one was injured in the house.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — One of three men accused in a 2011 shooting death in St. Louis has been found guilty of first-degree murder.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that a jury convicted 21-year-old Michael Ford the Third on Thursday after a four-day trial.
Ford was accused in the death of 22-year-old Calvin Ross, whose body was found in July 2011 in an alley. Authorities say he had been repeatedly shot.
Two co-defendants, DeJuan Blocker of Spanish Lake and Antoine Barton of St. Louis, have pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and armed criminal action. They await trial.