Receptionist/Accounts Payable Clerk (Part-Time)
KTRS is looking for an individual to fill our Receptionist/Accounts Payable Clerk position. The candidate must be able to meet requirements and fulfill the necessary duties listed below.
- Interact with clients, guests, and listeners in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in accounting, preferably accounts payable
- Applicant must be able to work from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Greet anyone who enters KTRS
- Oversee contest winners
- Manage the front office
- Make sure doors are unlocked in the morning and locked in the evening
- Keep office area clean, organized, and safe
- Responsible for sending and receiving mail
- Order supplies
- Responsible for ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner
- Complete additional tasks as assigned
KTRS is looking for an experienced Part Time Board Operator to cover multiple shifts- mornings, overnights, weekends-with flexibility in schedule, and able to do production work from time to time as well. Previous radio experience is preferred. If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KTRS is looking for interns eager to work in the sports department of your home of Missouri Tigers athletics in St. Louis. This is a hands-on internship as interns will be: Assisting on-air sports talent in screening phone calls, researching for shows, gathering and editing sound, and preparing segements for podcasting among other miscellaneous tasks for sports shows. Interns are expected to work odd hours including nights and weekends and will not receive monetary compensation but can receive college credit for their work. Interns must be at least 18 years old. Please send your resume to email@example.com.