Jennifer’s Cucumber Avocado Chilled Soup Recipe
This cold soup recipe is a healthy, dairy free, flavorful delight!
This recipe requires use of a Food Processor – OR – Blender
- 2 large, RIPE avocados- peeled and cubed
- 1 large English cucumber- cut into 2” pieces (leave cucumber unpeeled)
- 2-3 cups chicken broth (depending on desired consistency)
- ¼ cup finely sliced green onions
- 3 Tblsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ jar of Frontera Grill Tomatillo Salsa OR your favorite salsa
- salt and pepper — to taste
Combine cubed avocado and cucumber pieces in food processor or blender, and blend. Add remaining ingredients, and blend to desired consistency. Divide soup into individual soup bowls, cover with plastic wrap and chill for two (2) hours. Enjoy!
Optional: before serving, can garnish with plain yogurt, thinly sliced cucumber, lemon zest, and/or cilantro sprigs.
* can substitute chicken broth with vegetable broth
Click HERE to download recipe